Design your own soaps for a personal or professional touch. If you prefer the 100% natural range or have skin ailments you are hoping to treat, create your very own soap choosing from a range of clays, botanicals and essential oils.
- Rose clay – Particularly great for facial soap as it helps to reduce inflammation, remove dead skin cells, tighten pores, fade hyperpigmentation and improve circulation.
- Charcoal – Often used for the treatment of acne and oily skin, charcoal draws out toxins and impurities to help balance the oil in your skin.
- Hibiscus flowers – One of the most powerful anti-ageing plant actives, dubbed the ‘Botox plant’. Hibiscus increases skin elasticity to give a natural youth-boost. Rich in anti-oxidants and the ability to inhibit the activity of the enzyme elastase, which is responsible for breaking down our skin’s elastin, Hibiscus actively combats the ageing process by firming and lifting your skin. This rich additive is highly recommended for mature or sensitive skin.
- Sea kelp – This super plant can grow up to 2ft a day and survive very harsh conditions under water, when fermented and powdered it turns in to a powerful catalyst for skin renewal. Sea kelp has long been used in high end skin care ranges such as Crème de la Mer for good reason.
- Turmeric – Effective in the treatment of acne due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties,Turmeric helps to reduce oil secretion and give skin a natural glow.
- Oatmeal – A great natural way to exfoliate, oatmeal is also renowned to moisturise and soothe sensitive skin.
Pair your choice of additive with an essential oil to complete your choice.
- Lemongrass – With anti-septic and astringent properties lemongrass oil is very cleansing and will even out your skin tone. This favourable scent is always popular for its fresh and invigorating scent which lingers.
- Tea tree – Antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties of tea tree oil are beneficial for the treatment of a number of skin diseases and conditions, especially acne.
- Peppermint – A strong anti-bacterial and anti-viral agent, peppermint is cooling and refreshing.
- Eucalyptus – One of the most powerful healing essential oils there is, this medicated essential oil aids with anti-fungal, an
- Bergamot – Known for it’s calming ability, this scent is sophisticated and divine. Bergamot is also used to help balance oily skin.
- Cinnamon – Exhibits potent antioxidant properties. These properties make it an ideal remedy for skin diseases, acne and even potentially fatal conditions like cancer. Antioxidants help purge cancerous cells and damage-inducing free radicals from your body.
- Ginger – Helps to relieve anxiety and reduce inflammation. Ginger essential oil is high in antioxidants and is a deep, musky and masculine scent.
- Blood orange -Known as an anti-depressant this essential oil is a delicious, fresh scent. Blood orange helps in promoting collagen and also increasing blood flow to skin. It is useful in soothing irritated and dry skin prone to rashes.
For a decorative look, ideal for yachts and guest houses pick your colours from a wide range of dye-free micas in a variety of shades and pair it with your choice of scent. 2inch and 1.5inch round bars are available to be customised and are perfect for yachts and guest houses. Small 10g sea themed shapes make perfect hand soaps, ideal for yachts or hotels.
- Tropical fruit
- Lime squash
- Ocean mist
For a professional look, have your name or logo embedded into each bar with a custom made stamp.
Customised soaps are available in the standard 3in bar wrapped in the usual packaging of a cigar band and scrap book paper matched to the colour of your soap or can also be requested as a whole loaf for you to cut yourself. Standard bars are made in kilo batches that gives you 10 bars therefore the minimum order for customised soaps are 10 bars.
Contact me directly for custom soaps or wholesale enquiries.